Saturday 28 May 2016

Random Treasure

Two deep black-holes burnt with ambition.
Absorbed. Conquered. Reflected nothing.
Yet Moonlight stood guard, content and proud
At the windows that secretly divulged
Glimpses of a bereft soul.
Stumbling onto them, I espied
That our depths synced.
Identical.
Yet distinguished by differences.
None too prime. None too grave.
Our wars stultify. Silence follow.
Purgatory. That's where we stood now.
But the flame burnt still. Savage. Impassioned.
And awaited revelation.
Whether the fire would scald.
Or liberate chained souls.
The random treasure I stumbled onto
Had witnessed fiercer fires.
What made me any less different then?
What set me apart from the crowd?
My flame was lucid and refused to die.
I hid it now, fearing dismissal.
I knew those windows held me high.
But high wasn't high enough.
Someday I wish they would betray
What actually lay deep down.
Those two deep black-holes
That I'll deliberately stumble onto
Over and over again.
Yes, over and over again.
.
-The Violet Woman
Fragments #2
.
All Rights Reserved ®
© Copyright Protected.
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

No comments:

Post a Comment